What is your return policy?
- ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE AN RMA NUMBER OR YOUR MERCHANDISE WON'T BE ACCEPTED.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE DONE WITHIN 10 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE ACCORDING TO TRACKING NUMBER.
- DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE WILL BE REPLACED FOR THE SAME STYLE OR WILL BE CREDITED BACK IN THE ACCOUNT. SHIPPING AND HANDLING ARE NOT REFUNDABLE BOTH WAYS.
- NON-DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE IS SUBJECT TO 20% RESTOCKING FEE FOR ANY REASON. SHIPPING AND HANDLING ARE NOT REFUNDABLE BOTH WAYS.
- PRIVATE LABEL MERCHANDISE SALES ARE FINAL.
Will I be charged for return shipping?
Customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways under all circumstances.
Is the original shipping refundable?
Customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways under all circumstances. Website prices include flat rate shipping cost. However, if we are re-shipping defective items, shipping is FREE for domestic orders. For International orders, a credit will be given.
How do I make an exchange?
There are no exchanges. Defective merchandise returned with RMA number will be replaced for the same item. If the item is no longer available, a credit will be given for the amount in question.
International Order Policy
We are not able to provide destination country tax or duty charge if it is occurred. Please check any restrictions, duties, taxes and any other fees which are collected from your country before you place the order. FashionLA.net will NOT be responsible for any of the above duties and fees.
If the order arrives at your country and any of the following occur: (1) The customer refuses to accept the package. (2) No attempt is made in the country of destination to deliver the package. FashionLA.net reserves the right to abandon the package(s) and WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for any refund.
You may cancel your order as long as your order is still in process. Once your order has shipped, the order cannot be cancelled. Items can be deleted as long as the order is in process.
Additional items cannot be added to website orders for security reasons.
Special requests can be entered in the Comments Section.